:: Mooncake Mooncake ::
Okay, obviously, this post is a bit back dated. And so with the mid autumn festival feel, let's sing along to 谁在用琵琶弹奏 一曲东风破...
[ Wishes From Zhou Fu ]
Zhou Ah Ma: "Aiyo, dont eat too much mooncake ah... Too sweet, you know. Will get diabetes ah. But Mid Autumn Festival ah, the family must be like the moon on the 15th like that. Big and round. So I'm just so happy Ah Lun is back home. *smiles happily*."
Zhou Ma Ma: "Just as long Jie Lun is back home. I'm happy with it. It doesnt matter how expensive the mooncake is, it's the thoughts that matters."
Lao Ye: "Ahem, Erm... Happy mid autumn festival! Erm, great to celebrate with your beloved family. Erm, just like... me. *blushed* "
Wife: "Well, I have my loving hubby, of course I'll be happy on this day and everyone should be happy! Esp with someone like my hubby. But you all *points to all* wont get it!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!"
Mistress: "With money, what can I not buy? Right? I can buy the Hyatt's and Fullerton's mooncakes. But... I dont like mooncake? What's so nice with lotus paste. Might as well eat tau sa bao, right? Anyway, *hugs Lao Ye* Happy Mooncake Day!"
Ya Huan: "Lao Ye bought for me mooncake. Especially for me! *hide it away before Wife and Mistress saw it* I'm happy and satisfied! Hope you enjoy your mooncake too!"
Zhu Guan Jia: "I'm going back home to celebrate with my folks. To everyone like me, this is a meaningful day!"
Zhu Guan Jia's wife: "To be exact...To MY home."
Nanny: "What a nice day to relax and sip tea, watch the moon and eat a piece of mooncake..."
Fishball boy: "*with mooncake in his mouth* Mmappy Moommake Mestimal..."
Wacky Theory: While Hou Yi and Chang Er were sadly separated, we are happily celebrating by eating mooncake. Cruel Mankinds.
No comments:
Post a Comment