Thursday, October 6, 2005

:: Happy Birthday Wife ::

To view hor, encoding > unicode (UTF-8) lah

Since it's Wife's birthday today, Lao Ye came back home for a smashing gig at the porch of Zhou Fu.

Ya Huan: "Let's welcome the most handsome, most talented Zhou Lao Ye!!!"

With his white-horse-prince white suit, he stepped onto the stage and sat in front of his favourite pink piano.

*applause*

The whole of Zhou Family sat in front of the mini stage.

"Erm... I also dunno what to say..." Lao Ye said.

"My god, not again," Mistress rolled her eyes.

"Shut up lah! I want to hear Lao Ye sing," Wife said.

"Same words what... Then he'll say, 'I'll shall sing this song, blah blah blah...'" Mistress said.

"*ahem* Erm, shall sing this song then..." Lao Ye said.

"See..." Mistress laughed.

*Piano music starts*

"我知道傷心不能改變什麼..."

"Huh? Lao Ye! Today my birthday leh! Sing such a sad song!" Wife pouted.

"一個人坐在空蕩包廂裡面..."

"I think he had a heat stroke ah. Weather these days not good. Nanny, bring a cup of herbal tea for Lao Ye," Zhou Ma Ma said.

"生日快樂 我對自己說 蠟燭點了 寂寞涼了..."

"STOP STOP STOP!!!" Wife shouted.

Lao Ye was shocked and stared at Wife with his itsy bitsy teeny weeny eyes, "What happened?"

"I-I... dont like this song," Wife said.

Lao Ye: "Oh, then I sing my new song lor... 我一路向北 離開有你的季節..."

"向北?! Go ahead and 向北 lah! Where you wanna go? Mongolia ah?" Wife was angry.

"Lao Ye, happy song lah..." Mistress adviced.

Lao Ye: "Okay, this one sure happy. 爺爺泡的茶 有一種味道叫做家..."

Zhou Ah Ma: "Ah, good good! This one good!"

"爺爺...?!" Wife and Mistress looked at each other. A cold wind blew past them.

"Ah... Lao Ye ah, dont sing 爺爺 lah.." Mistress frowned.

"Ah, then father? 仁慈的父我已坠入 看不见罪的国度..."

*Faintz* "Forget it! forget it! Dont sing your song!" Wife screamed.

Lao Ye: "Hmm, then sing my best friend's song, 終於看開愛回不來 而你總是太晚明白..."

"Ya, you and your best friend better 看開愛回不來..." Wife mumbled.

"Erm, can we have the next presenter please?" Mistress said.

Ya Huan: "Okay, up next, it's Zhu Guan Jia!"

Zhu Guan Jia wobbled up and cleared his throat.

"猪你生日快乐
但是我口渴很渴
吹完腊烛赶快请我们喝可乐..."

click here for live performance of Zhu Guan Jia:

By the time Zhu Guan Jia finished his song, Zhou Ah Ma had her heart attack, Zhou Ma Ma lost her eyesight, Nanny choked on almond tofu, Zhou Lao Ye lost his hearing, Wife lost her voice from screaming, Mistress had a lung infection from laughing and Ya Huan had muscle cramps, trying to carry Fishball boy far far away.

Who's left? His wife lor...

No comments: