Okay, I dont care. I want to force Lao Ye to wish me Happy Birthday.
*Knock Knock*
Though Mistress is standing right beside the door, catching butterflies, she still shouted, "Go get the door! Guan Jia!"
Nobody answered her.
*Knock Knock*
"Aiyo, what's wrong with these people..." Irritated, she went to the door and open the heavy wooden door.

Mistress: "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! What are you doing here?!"
Mr. Bi: "I was supposed to be here on your birthday but I missed the ship and so I took the next ship and so I'm late..."
Mistress giggling away upon seeing her hubby from the kimchi land: "Aiyo... never mind lah... as long as you are here..."
The house members were disturbed by the knocking on the door and therefore peeped out and saw Mistress talking happily to her hubby.
Wife: "Wha... Her hubby is here to take her home..."
Zhou Ah Ma: "Aiyo how can like that?! Nanny, where's Ah Lun? Go get him go get him!"
Nanny said, "Okay!" and she went off, looking for Lao Ye.
Zhou Ah Ma: "That Ah Lun ah, only return home today and went out immediately... how can like that... Although people is mistress also cannot like that mah... Aiyo..."
.
.
.
.
.
On the backyard of Zhoufu...
Nanny saw Lao Ye and shouted for him, "Lun Lun ah! Lun Lun! Kimchi land people come liao!"

Nanny: "Aiyo! Faster come! Your mistress is going to leave with her kimchi hubby liao!"
Lao Ye walked over and looked faraway at the visitor to his house.

Nanny: "How ah? How ah? Can I go with her? I can go back and see Sang Woo as well."
Lao Ye spinned his baskeball and said:

He walked over to the door and smiled to Mr. Bi. Then pulled mistress aside.
Lao Ye: "Where are you going?"
Mistress: "Dont talk to me ah, you idiot! Forget my birthday! You're incomparable to him ah!"
'Incomparable!!!' The word strike Lao Ye's mind like a lightning. He wont tolerate anyone that's more incomparable than him. 'I'm supposed to be the best in the world!'
Lao ye said, "You wait ah..." and he ran off to his room.
Mr. Bi saw the arguement and told Mistress, "Sorry ah, my kimchi back home is growing maggots. I need to go back and check liao. When you're free, remember to come home ah... Bye Bye~"
Sadly, Mistress bid goodbye to Mr. Bi.
.
.
.
.
.
Five minutes later... Lao Ye returned.

Mistress: "You think I lustful for baring chest ah?! *sob sob* I like you because... you are... simple and cute and innocent and... Dont want to talk to you liao."
She went off and sat on the staircase.
Lao Ye thought of another idea and
.
.
.
.
.
returned with a bicycle and a pair of koo koo specs...

Mistress: "Wha... really simple and innocent leh... Go where?"
Lao Ye: "Go... around the front yard."
Mistress: "Duh~ Better than nothing..." and she hopped onto the back seat of the bicycle.
And so the two cycled in circles around the front yard, singing...
我想就这样牵着妳的手不放开
爱能不能够永远单纯没有悲哀
我 想带妳骑单车 我 想和妳看棒球 心意
想这样没担忧 唱着歌 一直走
我想就这样牵着妳的手不放开
爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害
妳 靠着我的肩膀 妳 在我胸口睡着
像这样的生活 我爱妳 妳爱我
No comments:
Post a Comment