Thursday, December 29, 2005

:: Happy Birthday, Nai Ma ::

Sorry ah, by the time i post it's 29th liao. This post is meant to be on 28th.

"Wife, wife!" Lao Ye came running in to Wife's room.

Wife: "Simi?"

Lao Ye: "Where's the bear bear?"

Wife: "Simi bear bear?"

Lao Ye: "The one Nai Ma gave to me when I was 3 years old."

Wife: "Somewhere in the storeroom. Why?"

Mumbling thanks to wife, Lao Ye ran out.

----------------------------------------------

"Nai Ma, Nai Ma! I got a gift for you!" Lao Ye shouted.

"Simi present?" Nai Ma asked.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nai Ma: "Aiyo, the bear!"

Lao Ye: "For the memories you gave me, I give you this bear."

Mistress overlooking, and mumbled, "After giving the memories, it's time to send her back also..."

Suddenly, a baby can be heard wailing away.

Mistress: "Headache ah, who's that? Piglet is out meh?"

Ya Huan: "No ah..."

*Knock Knock*

Nai Ma: "I''ll get it."

Nai Ma went to the door and opened the it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nai Ma jaw dropped and eyes stared big at what she saw. "Baby... baby who?"

Sang Sang: "Your baby who you... left after that fateful... xmas night..."

Nai Ma pointed to Mistress: "Must be the vodka you mixed lah!"

Lao Ye: "What a cute baby..."

Nai Ma walked over and hugged the naked baby and Sang Sang smiled until all his wrinkle lines can be seen.

No comments: