Tuesday, July 27, 2010

[ The One Where He Sings 好久不見- Part I ]

话说周府空档了很久。。。

老爷忙着当得飘得飘高中生,大将军,篮球阿呆,沙漠英雄,白发老人,熊猫刑警,青峰侠加藤。。。 牛仔真的很忙。

府里大小都各奔东西,老爷也找不到大家。
只有周妈妈和阿嬷陪着老爷当超人。

简讯也发了。
他拉着大提琴,唱着:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

就在一场10年的演唱会。。。

地点: 石叻坡
时间: 11时10分



















The music ends and screams spread throughout the galleria as Zhou Lao Ye ran off stage after finishing his last song.

"What?!"
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!"
"That's all?!"
"AAAAAHHHHHH~!!"
"JIE LUN~~!!!"
"死胖子,赶着吃宵夜啊!"
"EEENCCCCOOOORRRRRREEEEE~~~"


Backstage.

Lao Ye ran passed Zhou Ma Ma as she shouted, "Where are you going, Jie Lun ah?!"

Lao Ye grabbed his 包袱 and replied hastily, "Ma! I found Nai Mei!!! I just received a letter from her!! She's in Japan!! See!"

He passed the letter to Zhou Ma Ma, to which she read through the short letter.

"Annyeonghaseyo Zhou Lao Ye. Me Nai Mei. Me loves Ebi. XOXO, Nai Mei."

Zhou Ma Ma blinked and asked him, "How do you know she's in Japan? It's clearly written, 'Annyeonghaseyo' eh."

Zhou Ah Ma: "Aiyo, my dear grandson siao liao... Because of that two siao cha bo lah...."

Lao Ye stopped and stared at the ceiling, with a faraway look..... "That's because I can smell sakura... MA! THE STAMP IS IN JAPANESE YEN LAH!"
Both ladies looked at the stamp and cooed, "Ooohhhh...."

Lao Ye: "Okay, I'm going to Airport now. Bye bye!" And he flew past them.

........................................................................................................................................................

Location: Shinjuku, Japan
Time: 8am

Lao Ye looked around  at the cold morning lonely street and blinked,"Now. W-where the hell am I going to find her?! Ahhhhhh~~~"

He felt so toot and thus squat down in the middle of the pavement, hugging his head.

"Uncle, do you know where is that old pushcart that sells 糖炒栗子?" A little girl voice was heard.

Lao Ye simply irritated and replied, "Erm, Xiao Mei Mei...... HOW WILL I KNOW AH?!"

The Xiao Mei Mei stared at him with a curious look and he stared back at her.

Xiao Mei Mei points to him in the face and screamed, "ZHOU LAO YE!!!"

Lao Ye's small eyes expand by a mere 5mm and looked carefully at the little girl, "N-n-nai M-m-m-mei....."

Nai Mei jumped onto Zhou Lao Ye and hugged him.

Lao Ye: "Nai Mei! Nai Mei! 好久不見! Now now, is Mistress with you?"

Nai Mei: "Oh yes yes! She's with me! She asked me to come here and buy 糖炒栗子. But the 帅帅 uncle not around anymore.... I've been squatting here for 3 days until you came and took my place while I go to the toilet. *mumbled* and she asked me not to go home without it..." And she teared up.

Lao Ye: "Mistress still as ever... And I wonder isit she really wants the 栗子 or...."

Nai Mei squats down next to Lao Ye and looked at him.
 
Lao Ye: "Erm, arent ....we going.... to find.... Mistress?"
 
Nai Mei shook her head, "No 栗子. No Go Home."
 
Lao Ye: "I'll buy her a 栗子 plantation ah! Let's go," and he dragged Nai Mei up. 
 
...............................................................................................................................................
 
Upon reaching the place where Mistress and Nai Mei stayed, Lao Ye looked up in awe with his mouth wide open.
 
Park Hyatt Hotel Tokyo 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Lao Ye thought, 'My dear Mistress sure knows how to enjoy life.'
 
He finally found his voice and spoke, "So, I thought Mistress brought you to Korea. What happened?"
 
Nai Mei: "Oh, we went Korea! Then.... *hush-hush* Mistress found out her hubby got married!"
 
Lao Ye, expressionless: "Which one?"
 
Nai Mei: "The ABC!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lao Ye, smirked: "Ooohhhhh~"
 
Nai Mei: "Then she went a bit bonkers and hate all actors. So she disgusted Rain, who also acted. Then Lao Ye, you also acted...."
 
Lao Ye gulped.
 
"So she went a bit bonkers," Nai Mei continued, "... and she saw this 5 Korean guys and starts to fell in love with them..."
 
Lao Ye: "FIVE WHAT?! "
 
Nai Mei: "Ya! Five! Named Dong Bang Shin Ki. And she said since you all are fake actors who played with people's feelings, she decided to go for FIVE singers!"
 
Lao Ye: "F-f-five..."
 
Nai Mei said, "Ya..." as she unlocked the door to the room, "See~"   
 
One big giant poster lined the bedroom's wall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lao Ye blinked his tiny eyes and cleared his throat, "... five indeed."
 
Nai Mei: "Ya, and they kept flying Korea Japan Korea Japan, so we came here loh...."
 
"AAAHHHHHH~!!! LAO YE!!! You are here!!"
 
A figure jumped in front of Zhou Lao Ye and hugged him.
 
Mistress: "I knew you would come and find me~ 还是老爷最棒!"
 
Lao Ye's small eyes slant to the big poster behind Mistress.
 
Mistress laughed akwardly and pulled him away, "Ha. Ha. Ha. Aiyooo~ They are young punks lah. How to compete with you?"
 
Lao Ye is not convinced at all.

Mistress fake-smiled and slyly asked Nai Mei, "Where's my 栗子?"

Before Nai Mei can reply, Lao Ye said, "Who's the 帅帅 uncle who sell 栗子 ah?"
 
Mistress: "H-huh...? Ha. Ha. Ha. Aiya, no 栗子 never mind lah. I don't like to eat that ANYWAY."
 
Akward silence filled the air....
 
Mistress: "Ah! Lao Ye! I received a letter from Da Shao Nai Nai a year ago!"
 
Lao Ye's eyes perked up.
 
Mistress ran from the room and show him the letter.
 
"我回七里香那。"
 
Lao Ye: "七...里...香... AH! I know! The place where I filmed MV!"
 
Lao Ye ran out with Mistress and Nai Mei after remembering it.
 
Upon reaching the place, Lao Ye couldnt find any visible housing or anything. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mistress fans herself under the hot sun and said, "Not here lah~ I came here before. Cause your credit card with her..."
 
Lao Ye looks around dejectedly and said, "Sigh, let's go back Zhou Fu..."
 
Mistress: "Huhh... like now ah...?!"

Lao Ye sang as he walked away, "開一瓶這個那個香檳 去我的Mr.J餐廳..."

Mistress looked at Lao Ye with hearts in the eyes.
 
And so, Mistress and Nai Mei 乖乖 followed Lao Ye back to Zhou Fu.... 
 
To be continued...

No comments: