Wednesday, January 18, 2006

:: It's your birthday, Lao Ye! ::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Outrageous! This is outrageous! Where is everbody?!" Lao Ye huffing and puffing the no-sight of any Zhou Fu peeps. He walked to the main hall, only to see Nai Mei there, staring at him with her big eyes.

"Nai Mei, where's Da Shao Nai Nai?" Lao Ye asked.

Nai Mei blinked with her big eyes and stared back at Lao Ye.

"Erm, Nai Mei ah, where's Nai Ma?" Lao Ye asked again.

Nai Mei blinked blinked and stared back at Lao Ye.

Lao Ye: "Sigh yo... where's this Nai Ma?"

He looked at Nai Mei and sighed, "Today is my birthday... b-but but... nobody is around... I'm so sad..."

Nai Mei took out a milk candy from her pocket and gave to Lao Ye.

"Thank you, that's my first birthday gift," Lao Ye took the candy.

Sadly, (with the background playing some oldies from the gramophone) Lao Ye combed his hair with the style like Tony Leung in 2046 and said,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just as he was about to step out of the house, he heard shoutings.

"老爷! 我们回来了!"

Smiling happily, the whole group of Zhou fu peeps came back.

Wife: "Hello, Lao Ye! I'm sorry we left you alone."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mistress: "Why not happy? A year older liao isit?"

Lao Ye: "No! You all were away and I had to receive a milk candy from Nai Mei for my breakfast. I'm hungry!"

Nai Mei: "Okie, okie, I go cooked for you."

Ya Huan pointed to the bag, "Where are you going with the bag, Lao Ye?"

Lao Ye: "I-I'm going to Shanghai 1943! You all were not around, so I..."

Wife: "You're going to Shanghai 1943? Good good! Heard that the LW bags over there are cheap! Get one for me, please?"

Mistress: "Yup yup! I want a Guci bag too!"

Ya Huan: "Then I guessed the birthday gift is of no use to you for the moment then..."

"Birthday gift?!" Lao Ye's eyes sparkled the minute he heard it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wife: "Ta Da!!! It's a car..."

Mistress: "... An antique car..."

Ya Huan: "... Plus its pink!"

Lao Ye: "oooOOhhh! I love it!"

Right as the Lao Ye was gushing over his new toy, Nai Ma took out a cake, "Lun Lun, here's the cake!"

Mistress: "Wha, you're damn fast with making cake!"

Nai Ma: "Of course lah, cause I need to go back to prepare kimchi for new year liao."

Wife: "Good good! Lao Ye, come and cut the cake."

Zhou Ah Ma: "Wait wait..."

Zhou Ah Ma took out a long sword and ask Lao Ye to take it.

Zhou Ah Ma: "This is a sword from your grandfather. He said its for your 27th birthday. And he wants you to cut the cake with it."

Lao Ye looked at the sword...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Zhou Ah Ma: "No no... Use it."

And so, Lao Ye clumsily cut the cake with the sword.

Ya Huan: "A birthday wish, Lao ye!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Yeahhh~!" Everyone applaused for Lao Ye.

Zhu Guan Jia: " *clears throat* Ahem! So I shall present my best trick. The infamous Birthday Song!"

Wife looked at Mistress and said: "We'd better get out of here."

Mistress nodded, "I'll get Lao Ye." And she grabbed Lao Ye to the garage to see the new car again.

Ya Huan quickly pulled Ah Boy to the backyard to eat the cake, while Nai Ma quickly dragged Nai mei to one side and covered her ears. Zhou Ah Ma walked as fast as possible with Zhou Ma Ma to their rooms.

So, Zhu Guan Jia happily sang the song to his wife and unborn child...

Happy Birthday to Jay!

No comments: