Monday, November 14, 2005

:: Ma Award ::

"Ah Ma! I'm back! Ma! I'm back! Wife! I'm back! Mistress! I'm back! Nanny! I'm back! Ya Huan! I'm back! Zhu Guan Jia! I'm back! Fishball boy! I'm back!"

It was not an usual greeting of Lao Ye. He was shouting aloud that it woke up the lazy afternoon. The whole of Zhou house walked out to see what exactly happened. From far, they saw Lao Ye grinning from ear to ear.

Mistress to Wife, while eating her melon seeds: "Did anything happened?"

Wife, took some melon seeds over: "Dunno leh."

"Ha ha ha!" Lao Ye laughed as he walked towards his family.

"Ah Ma, you've getting younger each day!"
"Ma Ma, I love you more than anyone else!"
"Wife! I give you all of the income from this new album!"
"Mistress, the endorsement fees from all the commercials will go to you!"
"Nanny! You can go on a long holiday! Kimchi land right? Just take the money from Wife!"
"Zhu Guan Jia, my god, congrats on your baby! I'll give you baby bonus. Dont worry, Zhou Fu have the best benefits under the sun. Paternity leave? No problem!"
"Ya Hua, do you need more time to study? This whole week you dont have to work. Throw away all the old underwear. Buy new ones!"
"Fishball boy! You are getting more like me! Just as handsome!"

"Ha ha ha!" Lao Ye laughed again.

Wife stepped forward and placed her hand on his forehead, "No eh. No fever."

Mistress: "I'm getting all the goosebumps popping up."

Fishball boy grabbed Ya huan's leg, "I'm scared, mama!"

Zhu Guan Jia touched his wife's tummy, "Is my baby okay?"

Mistress asked Lao Ye: "Oei! You okay or not?"

He smiled and took out something from his sleeve. A super shiny thing appeared against the sun and blinded the group of them, just as if someone had used lime green in MSN.

"WHAAAAA!!! Simi lai eh?!" The family looked at the shiny thingy.

"TAA DAAAA!!!" A Golden Horse award.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


"I've done Zhou family proud!" Lao Ye said happily.

Wife: "For which movie huh? Hidden Track ah?"

Nanny: "Tofu car lor!"

Ya Huan: "No, nanny. It's Initial D."

Mistress: "You're acting meh? I've watched for 1.5 hour, you are what you are as usual ah. I thought some paparazzi followed you and filmed Initial D leh."

Wife: "Ya lor, I thought so too. Coz the tofu car is still at the grass patch outside."

Lao ye: "Hello!!! I bought that car after I filmed this ah!"

Ah Ma: "Aiyo, my grandson. You did well! Must go pray to Ah Gong for the blessings! Patty good ah! Finally bring luck to Ah Lun."

Wife and Mistress continued to crack the melon seeds, "I think Ah Ma is going to bring in Patty soon."

Ma Ma: "Have you told your dad? He must be very happy. You two can really go and open your tofu shop already. Come, let me see the award."

Fishball boy jumping up and down, "I want that horse horse! I want to play with that horse horse!"

Zhu Guan Jia: "Wait ah, Ah boy. Hmm, must saw off the bottom part first."

Ya Huan: "I think the gold gold thing is pretty toxic. Ah boy might just chew on it."

Nanny: "Aiyo, then better remove the paint first. Then soak in dettol."

Wife: "Lao Ye, We got enough bookend stand liao eh. The whole storeroom is full of your awards."

Mistress: "Win the award got prize money or not huh?"

Hearing all the nonsense from his family, Lao Ye couldnt take it and finally shouted, "AAAHHHH!!! My first acting award eh!!!! Shouldnt we be celebrating?!"

Mistress: "Shall we call the authorities to ask if they'd made a mistake?"

Wife: "Or maybe Lao Ye too stressed that he thought he won. Zhu Guan Jia, did you made the award from Ah boy's toy?"

Zhu Guan Jia, taking a saw: "No eh. Lao Ye, come. Let me saw the bottom half of the award off."

Fishball boy: "Yeah! Yeah! Horse Horse!"

Nanny came with a pail of Dettol, "Come, soak here after sawing."

Lao Ye was saddened by all the on-goings. Nobody believed he won an acting award. Lowering his head, tears dropping, nose sniffing, rubbing his eyes and biting his lips.

"WWWHHHHOOOOAAAAAA~" Zhou family saw him.

Wife: "That's exactly like the movie eh."

Mistress: "Is he acting or not?"

Ma Ma: "I'm also not sure eh... He seldom cry."

Wife: "Oops!"

Mistress: "Lao... Ye..."

Suddenly he just looked up and smiled.

"How? Good right? My acting?" Lao Ye asked anxiously.

"My god! Lao Ye! You are an actor!" Wife screamed.

"*Clap clap clap* You really know how to act!" Mistress said.

"Good right? Now, am I the best new actor?" Lao Ye asked.

"OF COURSE!" Zhou Family shouted.

"Yeah!!! Concert time!!! I wanna hear Piao Yi!" Mistress shouted.

Lao Ye's face became glum immediately.

Wife nudged Mistress: "Oei, Piao Yi didnt win the film song award lah."

Mistress: "Ahhh.... Ha ha ha! I say wrongly lah, Lao Ye. I wanna hear Lan Se Feng Bao! Okay?"

Lao Ye: "Of course can! Let's go prepare!"

And so Lao Ye skipped off with Wife and Mistress, holding on to the award. The rest then began preparation for the night's concert.

Fishball boy stood there and cried: "M-My... HORSE HORSE!!!"

No comments: